Low SWAP Laser Designator
Areté’s AIRTRAC-LD Laser Designator is a ruggedized laser with >50 mJ pulse energy. NATO STANAG 3733 capability in a very compact, lightweight and low power configuration. The athermal design provides high laser pulse energy over the full MIL-SPEC temperature range with low beam divergence and a full system weighing less than 320 grams. AIRTRAC-LD has established a new standard in size for lasers of this class.
AirTrac® Key Features
- Compact efficient athermal laser resonator
- Patented technology for increased efficiency and long life performance
- High energy with low beam divergence
- No significant warm-up time
- Reduced heat-load
- Capable of continuous operation
- Shock & vibration hardened
- Customer-specific packaging available
INTERESTED IN PURCHASING?
Thanks for your interest in Areté’s products. We look forward to your questions and comments and look forward to assisting you.