Passive CUAS Swarm Detector
UAS threat is pervasive and complex.
Basilisk is an unmanned air systems (UAS) detection and tracking device. Basilisk is a tethered system comprised of modular pucks with coverage ranging from 45 to 360 degrees, with a ruggedized offboard processor. This enables dynamic day operations and deployments. Basilisk uses multiple neural network classifiers resulting in low false alarm rate and high detection confidence. Basilisk uses commercial off-the-shelf hardware in a unique configuration paired with advanced ML algorithms for enhanced detection and tracking of UAS’s and UAS swarms.
Basilisk™ Key Features
- Completely passive operations, undetectable via RF sensing
- Simultaneous tracking and classification of hundreds of targets at 5km
- Detection and tracking in high clutter environments
- Low Size, Weight, Power, and Cost (SWaP-C)
- Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) hardware
- Modular design supports many different deployment configurations