Automatic Target Recognition
ALLSEEN is The Areté Learned Likelihood Statistical Error Estimation Network. It is a fast, retrainable, and scalable automatic target recognition (ATR) that overcomes the “black box” nature of artificial intelligence (AI) by providing operators meaningful confidence estimates, thereby reducing their cognitive burden. ALLSEEN utilizes deep learning, a type of machine learning and AI that makes collecting, analyzing and interpreting large amounts of data faster and easier. The applications for the processing algorithm are virtually endless: military reconnaissance, disaster relief, and self-driving cars among them. ALLSEEN works in a fraction of the time, when every second counts.
Allseen™ Key Features
- Simultaneously detect, localize and characterize objects in a scene
- Estimates a confidence interval of a detection
- Sensor and bandwidth agnostic
- Limited bandwidth communication required
- Increases unit effectiveness and integration of UAS & UGVs