ALLSEEN is a fast, retrainable, and scalable automatic target recognition (ATR) that overcomes the “black box” nature of AI by providing operators meaningful confidence estimates, thereby reducing their cognitive burden. The applications for the processing algorithm are virtually endless: military reconnaissance, disaster relief, and self-driving cars among them. ALLSEEN works in a fraction of the time, when every second counts.
Allseen® Key Features
- Simultaneously detect, localize and characterize objects in a scene
- Estimates a confidence interval of a detection
- Sensor and bandwidth agnostic
- Limited bandwidth communication required
- Increases unit effectiveness and integration of UAS & UGVs